Saturday 11 October 2008

Intro

I've created this blog as an addition to my external brief project, for which I have to make a model miniature of a lighthouse. Due to the fact that this is a course project I am subject to certain limitations when it comes to building the model. In industry it would be built in a way that it could be filmed as a distance shot, and would have CGI added to it in post production. The model would also need to be destroyed on camera in order to create the special effects needed for the film it would hypothetically be used in.
As I won't be able to carry out all of this for my project I'm dedicating this site into researching how the television and film industry construct model miniatures for the purpose of special effects.
Click the link to go to my external brief blog and learn more about my project and the progress I'm making on my model. http://www.sophieyoulden.blogspot.com/

No comments: